Special Offer Instructions for Buyers making an Offer on our Listing
Thank you for submitting an offer.
Please find included the special offer instructions to consider when submitting your offer:
- Mortgage Description: a new first mortgage loan with interest not to exceed 4.25% per year, for a term of no less than 30 years and total points not exceeding 2% of said loan. (please don’t use “of buyer’s choice”)
- Seller prefers Julie Deguair Old Republic T: 808.693.7250 email@example.com
- K-3 Mark “NA”
- Please include As Is Addendum
- Please include Keller Williams Affiliated Business Disclosure Statement & Keller Williams Affiliated Business Disclosure Notice. These are found dowloadable @ https://view.publitas.com/p222-15288/addendums_to_include-with-offer/
- Special Terms please add: “1. There shall be no further credits or repairs, home is being offered as is. 2. All written reports obtained by or provided to Buyer shall be considered an Amended Seller’s Disclosure Statement and the discovery date sahll be the date Buyer receives the written Later Discovered Information. Reports include but are not limited to title reports, inspection reports, survey reports, termite reports, condominium documents.”
- Please include a pre-approval letter and a little notes on your buyer to help me best present your client to my seller.
- Please include actual verification of cash funds with the offer or within 2 days of acceptance.
- pg. 14 Seller’s Agent include RB-21356
Carlin Yamashita, Realtor
FOR BUYER’s AGENTS:
As normal procedure, we ask the buyer’s agent the below questions…
Please know answering these questions or question is optional, thou highly preferred in presentation of your offer.
1. How long have you been working with this Buyer?
2. How many properties has the Buyer seen in the last 6 months?
3. Does the buyer have additional funds to cover a short appraisal if applicable?
The property is being offered in As Is condition, so we’re not expecting to provide the Buyer with any credits or concessions resulting from their home inspection.
4. If you need a great loan officer, Jodie Tanga is very helpful: 808-223-2761 Jodie@PacRimMtg.com