Meet the Yamashita Team
At the Yamashita Team we believe your Real Estate is one of your largest financial assets; we liken our profession as your Realtor as similar to the Significance of your physician. Who you choose as your Realtor does make a difference in more ways than you realize. GREAT care from experience needs to be placed on the entire purchasing and selling process!
Carlin Yamashita, Real Estate Broker & Mai, Home Staging Expert
We utilize a team approach with team members: Carlin Yamashita, R; Mai; and our dedicated transaction manager, Alexa Rofoli; to ensure that we are able to provide the in person presence, home staging, and experience from over 200+ successful transactions to handle the entire process with excellence on your behalf!
Carlin brings value to his clients in having knowledge in the following areas:
-Home Remodeling -Home Staging to get Top Price for your Home
-newest Internet Marketing Strategies for Real Estate -1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
Carlin understands that important decisions like this happen over time, not overnight. I hope that I’m able to serve you as your Realtor in Buying and/or Selling your home or rental property.
PROVEN RESULTS ENSURE QUALITY SERVICE
· 2009 and 2010 he was ranked #11 and #19, amongst all Oahu Realtors
· 2008-2012 Top 100 Honolulu Board of Realtors
· 2013 Honolulu Magazine Best in Real Estate-based on a poll of 10,000 Oahu homeowners and Oahu real estate professionals.
· 5 Star Zillow Rating by past Customers
· Born and raised in Kaneohe, Kailua, and Honolulu, and an alumni of Maryknoll High School; Carlin likes to spend his leisure time canoe paddling, and playing & coaching soccer.
· Graduated Bachelor of Science from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University within 3 yrs., Cum Laude, also obtained FAA Pilot’s License
· Following graduation, Carlin worked for Crescent Heights, the nation’s largest condominium developer, on the Ko’olani and Ala Moana Hotel projects, where he was first introduced to Real Estate.
Carlin’s relevant experience, combined with a strong work ethic, and fluency in technology have resulted in Superior Results for his clients.
Alexa Rofoli, RA Transaction Manager
Alexa Rofoli was born and raised on Oahu, where she attended and graduated from Punahou School.
Alexa attended the University of California at Santa Barbara where she majored in Communications Studies, with an emphasis in interpersonal relationships.
With her background in communications, knowledge of the mortgage industry, a career in real estate made perfect sense. Today, Alexa has the experience of managing over 400+ successful real estate transactions.
In addition to Alexa’s market expertise, Alexa possesses the perfect blend of patience, empathy and a positive attitude that results in the highest quality of customer service. Alexa finds joy in helping people obtain their dream homes, and her clients become and remain her life long friends.
When not busy with work, Alexa enjoys traveling, water-related activities and spending time with family and friends.
David Jones, Partner
17 years of experience in Real Estate as a Realtor, Maps Coach, & Team Leader at Keller Williams Realty. Marketing degree major from Northeastern State University.
My life mission is to create an abundant life and help thousands of others do the same. You can either run your life or let life run you. I CHOOSE to run my life.
We hope that were able to serve you as your Realtor!